[wp-testers] Re: [wp-hackers] Beware Trunk

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 04:29:30 GMT 2007

Ryan Boren wrote:
> A lot more just went in.  There's still a ways to go, but the new
> taxonomy is almost usable.  Note that all of your existing categories
> and tags will no longer show up since there isn't any upgrade code
> yet.  If someone wants to work on a migrator that migrates the old
> tag/cat schema to the new taxonomy schema, the taxonomy API should be
> up to the challenge.  Let's bundle it as an importer like we do with
> UTW and the cat to tag migrator.  And speaking of UTW and cat2tag,
> both of those importers need to be updated.
>
> If you get errors like "Duplicate entry 'x' for key 1", you probably
> have an early version of the term_relationships table that had a bad
> primary key.  Delete that table and bump $db_version in version.php to
> force another upgrade.
>
> Ryan

Thanks Ryan, I confirm this happening. I downloaded the LATEST svn
commit that just was applied: 5541
Ran upgrade and got this.. with numerous dupe messages. I haven't
deleted that table before but will now! Then rerun upgrade again..
Thanks again! :)

(THIS IS ON LOCALHOST OF COURSE)
WordPress database error: [Multiple primary key defined]
ALTER TABLE wp02_term_relationships ADD PRIMARY KEY (object_id,
term_taxonomy_id)

WordPress database error: [Multiple primary key defined]
ALTER TABLE wp02_term_taxonomy ADD PRIMARY KEY (term_taxonomy_id)

WordPress database error: [Duplicate entry '1' for key 1]
INSERT INTO wp02_terms (term_id, name, slug, term_group) VALUES ('1',
'Uncategorized', 'uncategorized', '')

WordPress database error: [Duplicate entry '2' for key 1]
INSERT INTO wp02_terms (term_id, name, slug, term_group) VALUES ('2',
'Blogroll', 'blogroll', '')

WordPress database error: [Duplicate entry '3' for key 1]
INSERT INTO wp02_terms (term_id, name, slug, term_group) VALUES ('3',
'Site News', 'site-news', '')

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net