[wp-testers] Re: [wp-hackers] Beware Trunk

febwa1976 at gmail.com febwa1976 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 05:54:55 GMT 2007

*This is the error message I get when adding tags and then hitting post in sVN
update 5522. Then when I go to view the site I can except that it has only
included the first tag and not any tags I have entered after the comma.
*

*
*

*WordPress database error:* [Duplicate entry '6' for key 1]
INSERT INTO wp_term_relationships (object_id, term_taxonomy_id) VALUES ('6',
'2')

*WordPress database error:* [Duplicate entry '6' for key 1]
INSERT INTO wp_term_relationships (object_id, term_taxonomy_id) VALUES ('6',
'3')

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/blog/wp-includes/wp-db.php:136) in
*/home/xxxx/public_html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php* on line *329*