[wp-testers] 2.2 Widgets and SBM plugin

Krusty Ruffle krustyruffle at rustykruffle.com
Thu May 17 13:33:56 GMT 2007

Using a plugin that just does:

remove_action('plugins_loaded', 'wp_maybe_load_widgets', 0 );

and then loading the sidebar modules plugin from
http://nybblelabs.org.uk/projects/sidebar-modules/

works great on an upgrade from WP 2.1.3 to WP 2.2, however, on a fresh
install of WP 2.2 The SBM admin panel shows up. all of the configured
sidebars show up, and it all looks great. Then I try to add a module, and
nomatter what I try I just get an error that says "You must specify a valid
module name".

I have tried clearing my browsers cache, dropping the database and
reinstalling wordpress, several browsers, and beating my forehead with a
large stick. Nothing I do makes it work, can anybody think of anything else
to try?