[wp-testers] can't access admin panel after updating to 2.2

Rick Beckman rick.beckman at gmail.com
Thu May 17 10:57:00 GMT 2007

Well, it must have been a problem with my browser's cache; it's working just
fine now. It seems like I tried all sorts of entry-points to the admin panel
to (direct to wp-admin, bookmark to the comments section, etc.), all of
which brought up the upgrade notice again and again. I wouldn't think the
cache would work in that way, which is what confused me. Oh well. All's well
now, and I thank you all for your collective refreshing tip. :-)

--
Rick Beckman
http://timothysburden.com/