[wp-testers] Re: can't access admin panel after updating to 2.2

Rick Beckman rick.beckman at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:44:39 GMT 2007

As a temporary solution, I've commented out this bit of code in
/wp-admin/admin.php:

if ( get_option('db_version') != $wp_db_version ) {
    wp_redirect(get_option('siteurl') .
'/wp-admin/upgrade.php?_wp_http_referer=' .
urlencode(stripslashes($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'])));
    exit;
}

Not an ideal solution, to be sure, but I have access to my admin panel
again. :-)

--
Rick Beckman
http://timothysburden.com/