[wp-testers] can't access admin panel after updating to 2.2

Rick Beckman rick.beckman at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:40:51 GMT 2007

Hey, all,

I just updated all the blogs I maintain to 2.2, and the only one that has
caused a problem -- of course -- is my own: timothysburden.com

On the user-facing side of things (i.e., the blog itself), things seem to
work just fine. However, when I access the admin panel, it tells me that my
database is out of date and that I need to upgrade. I click it and continue
through the upgrade process, but after choosing to continue to my blog, I'm
redirected *back* to the upgrade screen, with the message that my database
is out of date. And so on, and so on...

I checked the database via phpMyAdmin and confirmed that the db_version is
5183, which /wp-includes/version.php says it should be, so it appears that
the upgrade is successful.

On the plugins side of things, I'm not using anything terribly different
than I'm using on any of the other blogs I maintain, but they all work just
fine.

Anyone have any idea why the upgrade page is still getting pulled up every
time? Any help would be appreciated!

--
Rick Beckman
http://timothysburden.com/