[wp-testers] Testing the RC

Corey Thompson corey at coreythompson.com
Sun May 13 11:33:03 GMT 2007

Obviously I am.  I have a LAMP setup on my main computer and XAMPP on
my Windows machine, so I download a nightly and test it there, going
through as many functions as I feel like.  If all is OK, I roll it
onto the main site.  But, I don't download every day.  Its usually
about once a week.  I was accused of being brave to use it on the main
blog, but I'm not so brave.  It gets tested in the sandbox first (I
have UTW, after all - gotta be careful).  I'm still not brave enough
to run diffs from SVN.  Who else?