[wp-testers] Testing the RC

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Sun May 13 05:59:02 GMT 2007

On 5/13/07, Aaron Brazell <abrazell at b5media.com> wrote:
> Nightly SVN cron job.

Ah yes, I was using a cron job as well, but I completely screwed up
the first few days I had it going: I had the SVN updating every minute
instead of every day. I was _very_ fresh. ;)

The main advantage I found with running WP of a working copy was that
any modifications to core files I made were automagically merged with
the upstream code. I was absolutely astounded that I never had to
re-merge stuff by hand. These days, I _always_ run WP off a working
copy, regardless of whether it's trunk or a tag.