[wp-testers] Permission denied error after upgrading to RC1

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu May 10 23:00:43 GMT 2007

My host is using PHPSuExec as well, as staetd by someone else, the
permissions still can be a bugger,
Heres what i've got (taken from a ls)
-rw-r--r--  1 theonly theonly  2313 Feb 12 20:12 index-extra.php
rw-r--r-- is 0664 in chmod speak, if its rw for everything then it chucks
a fit, if its not owned by me (and group by me) it chucks a fit.
Its definatly not a WordPress specific error if its Apache complaining
about permissions though.

Or you could just re-upload the admin folder files.. that'll probably fix
it.