[wp-testers] Lost association between links and categories

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Wed May 9 19:57:05 GMT 2007

> That's very peculiar because with tagging gone from 2.2, the upgrade
> doesn't have anything to do when coming from 2.1.x.  I'll see if I can
> reproduce.
Thanks Ryan. Just notice that my DB still had an (unused?) links2cat
table, that I deleted just after the upgrade. Could this be related to
my problem? Other than that, I have overwritten (deleted and uploaded)
all the files and made the upgrade. However, everything is working fine
now (i just manually rebuilt the associations). I'll keep testing the
new RC.

due chiacchiere <http://feeds.feedburner.com/duechiacchiere>