[wp-testers] WordPress 2.2 RC1

tai tai at tekapo.com
Wed May 9 14:20:11 GMT 2007

Hi,

Tried to install 2.2 RC1 from scratch (I mean without wp-config.php),
then I got an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function did_action() in
/home/XXXX/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1340

It happens on dreamhost (PHP 5.2.1, MySQL 5.0.24a) and local (PHP
5.1.6, MySQL 5.0.19).

When I manually create the wp-config.php file, no problem to install.

Could you check it, please?

Tai