[wp-testers] Re: 2.0.10 and 2.1.3 Release Candidates

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 02:44:20 GMT 2007

On 3/28/07, Jon L. <shizniz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree, a lifecycle for maintenance should be set and standardized for each installation. Are you versioning on an standard or just whenever enough bugs become evident to warrant?
>
> Jon

For minor versions we either wait for a critical mass of bugs to
warrant a community testing cycle, but most recently it has been
security fix triggered.

For major versions we are trying a short, ~fixed~ release cycle for 2.2 .

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Quality Assurance Lead | 250-885-1744
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com