Google Analytic's tagline? -was- Re: [wp-testers] Array errors with SVN revision 5112?

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:21:48 GMT 2007

On 3/27/07, Robin Adrianse <robin.adr at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe he means the <script> tag in the header that does the tracking.
>
> Some plugins that do this:
>
> http://www.semiologic.com/software/google-analytics/

I thought as much, but wanted to be sure.

If we are recommending plugins, I use Google Analyticator (not that I
ever look at the stats).

I run Ronald Heft Jr's Google Analyticator (Extend Entry) because he
writes many good plugins, and the plugin development is hosted on
wp-plugins so I know it is GPL-compatible and can track the
development and bug fixes.
http://cavemonkey50.com/code/google-analyticator/
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-analyticator/

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Quality Assurance Lead | 250-885-1744
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com