[wp-testers] Array errors with SVN revision 5112?

Jon L. shizniz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 02:57:57 GMT 2007

Haha!

With the recent announcement of WP's entrance into their "Summer of Code", I
would think that they'd tailor some ads towards the application. Of course,
their ad system is autonomous I'm sure, so I would guess it can't
differentiate.

Question, will there be any potential inclusion in the future of integrating
the Google Analytic's tagline into the codebase? I've previously had to
reenter this on the past 3 installs myself, didn't know if anyone had
thought about it. Perhaps I have just overlooked a useful plug-in for it.

Jon