[wp-testers] Array errors with SVN revision 5112?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 01:33:10 GMT 2007

Robin Adrianse wrote:
> I agree with Jon, actually. I don't see how it's on topic for
> wp-testers for
> you to bring your complaining (for a PAYING job) to this list. I
> personally
> get enough spam.

I see your points. I didn't intend for this to become a Return of the
Living Dead thread here either though. It dies, and keeps coming back to
life.. I'm NOT bringing it up any more! I laid it to rest a reply or two
back, but folks just keep resurrecting it!

Let the should be kept dead "spam/paying job!!" thread discussion alone
in it's coffin, and stop bringing it back to life.. After all, that's
keeping the "spammy" related discussions going, and we don't want that
now do we? :P

We could go back and forth all night, killing it and resurrecting it..
but it won't help anyone in long run. I'm SO sorry for bring it up to
start with. I won't again either. Let's burn any posts from the archives
regarding it.. Who has the kerosene and matches..? Oh wait.. I have some
in the shed, I'll go get it.. :P

spencerp