[wp-testers] Wordpress UTC Time

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Thu Mar 22 07:25:36 GMT 2007

Most obviously, that not everyone's server lives in the same timezone that
they do. For instance, my site lives on a server in California, while I'm in
the UK. I set my site to display in my local time, and if it automagically
set itself forward an hour when clocks changed in the US, I'd be irritated.
Less technical people than me would be baffled, and the support forum would
be deluged with questions about why WordPress doesn't know what time it is.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk
My flickr pictures - http://flickr.com/photos/lesbessant/