[wp-testers] Wordpress UTC Time

Amanda J. Rush amanda at customerservant.com
Thu Mar 22 00:26:05 GMT 2007

We could just call it DST. That would save us that discussion. What about
maybe having a section in the general options that contains a check box for
using or not using DST, with some combo boxes that allow you to set the
parameters? For instance, a combo box with first, second, ETC, followed by
one with the days of the week, then months, then another box with ordinal
numbers so that the second parameter can be set?