[wp-testers] Wordpress UTC Time

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Wed Mar 21 19:16:15 GMT 2007

Daylight Saving Time is +1, because you "Spring" ahead.

I'd had that backwards for most of my life because it seems like you should
really need to save all the daylight you can in the winter.  There is so
little daylight then, that *that's* when an adjustment should be made!  But
it is for the benefit of the agricultural part of society which is the most
busy in the summer and not for programmers that like to look out windows
when it is daylight out.  So, there you have it.