[wp-testers] The strange error like a broken image edit.

Paveo Chen paletheweed at 21cn.com
Fri Mar 16 17:05:51 GMT 2007

wp-testersI have two wordpress system with a same password,if I login one of wordpress system and try to login another one I find it impossible,press the Login button it still stay at wp-login.php page.I try to logout the first one wordpress system and the problem be as of old,it can't redirect to wp-admin.Sometimes I try to run wp-login.php?action=logout ('cause I can't go to admin backend)anything will be okay but sometimes it will like this:

http://www.owind.com/rsc/i/wp-error-scrshot-small.png (small image shot)
http://www.owind.com/rsc/i/wp-error-scrshot-large.png (large image shot)

the strange error like a broken image edit.

Best Regards,

        					Paveo Chen
        					2007-03-17