[wp-testers] (no subject)

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:01:46 GMT 2007

On 3/11/07, Lloyd Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/11/07, azrin <azrin at bbs.nu> wrote:
> > Hi all.
> > I know it's a busy week but a user asked is there an easier way to IMPORT
> > new BLOGGER / BLOGSPOT posts to WP212?
>
> "Easier" ways are:
> (a) Create an account at WordPress.com to do the import and then export
> (b) Install WordPress trunk somewhere to do the import and then export

Would that work though?  I know that there was a recent issue with the
Blogger import with Blogger/ Google updating their signin and
forgetting to tell folks about it.  Currently the importer is not
working with the most recent (as of yesterday) version of WPMu and
that's usually the same as bleeding edge wp.

-drmike

--
Blog: http://drmikessteakdinner.com
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kimpossibleremixed.com