[wp-testers] TinyMCE in 2.1.2 not loading

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Sun Mar 11 15:02:24 GMT 2007

On 3/11/07, Matt <speedboxer at gmail.com> wrote:

> When it does mess up, go into the Error Console (Tools > Error Console)
> and
> copy and paste the errors here, so we can take a look. Thanks.

I finally got it to mess up again.  I get the following errors (in Firefox
2.0.0.2 on WinXP SP2):

Error: syntax error
> Source File:
> http://dancoulter.com/wp-admin/post-new.php?theme=advanced&language=&plugins=inlinepopups%2Cautosave%2Cspellchecker%2Cpaste%2Cwordpress&lang=&index=0
> Line: 1
> Source Code:
> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
>
> Error: realTinyMCE is not defined
> Source File:
> http://dancoulter.com/wp-includes/js/tinymce/tiny_mce_gzip.php?ver=20061113
> Line: 43

Looks like it's something with the spellchecker, though I don't know if it's
because of an extension for firefox that I am running.

--
Dan Coulter
http://www.dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel