[wp-testers] TinyMCE in 2.1.2 not loading

Matthew Robinson mattyrobuk at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 11 13:51:47 GMT 2007

I'm running FF 2.0.0.2 on Mac OS x (10.4.8)and WP 2.1.2. I get no
rich text editor menu with the following errors in the Error Console:

Error: invalid flag after regular expression
Source File: http://www.garstang.f2s.com/wordpress/wp-includes/js/
tinymce/tiny_mce_gzip.php?ver=20061113
Line: 2, Column: 11
Source Code:
<b>Warning</b>:  ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be
used after 'mb_output_handler' in <b>/web/sites/1/garstang/
www.garstang.f2s.com/wordpress/wp-includes/js/tinymce/

Error: tinyMCE is not defined
Source File: http://www.garstang.f2s.com/wordpress/wp-includes/js/
tinymce/tiny_mce_config.php?ver=20070225
Line: 147

Error: tinyMCE is not defined
Source File: http://www.garstang.f2s.com/wordpress/wp-admin/post-new.php
Line: 208