[wp-testers] My Experiences so far with WP 2.2 Bleeding

Corey Thompson corey at coreythompson.com
Sat Mar 10 05:00:07 GMT 2007

I just thought that I'd add what I've experienced so far with 2.2
nightly (I update about once a week).  I've tested with a local
sandbox first before using on my main blog.  I decided to back up my
database (actually I did the whole site) and install a 2.2 Bleeding
nightly build.  I've been running it in "production" for about a week
as an upgrade from 2.1.  No snags to this point.  i like the direction
that management is going.  There are more useful configuration
features (especially with links and categories) than with 2.1.  This
will be appealing.  I use a number of plugins on my blog and they all
seem to function as desired.  My theme is a highly hacked version of
iLemoned's Fresh (seriously hacked, seriously - chopped, maimed, etc).
 I've started to call different footers for different types of pages.
Its a bit messy right now - I'll clean it up - but it all functions
without problem with this build (Its the Mar 2 build).  here are the
plugins that I use:

Antileech 1.8
Bab Behavior 2.0.10
Digital Fingerprint Beta 0.2
Extended Comment Options 1.1
Extended Live Archives 0.10 Beta R18
Fancy Pullquotes 0.8
Photopress 1.0.1
Post Query Accelerator 0.4
MDV Recent Comments 1.15
Related Posts 2.02
TFS 1.0
the_excerpt Reloaded R1
UTW 3.141592
Wayback 0.1
Wp Grins 1.3
and WS Tooltips 0.1

All seem to function as expected.  Great work!!!!