[wp-testers] IE Crashing

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Fri Mar 2 10:02:42 GMT 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 10:39 +0100, Tom Klingenberg wrote:
> have you tried switching to firefox? that should fix it and I think for
> firefox you will get better support in this mailinglist in case of an
> error.

Maybe there are people who just can't use Firefox, e.g. because IE is
installed on the office machine? Ever thought of that?

Besides, I really dislike it when people have no other solution to offer
than "use FF". There are many other browsers around, each one has its
reason to exist, and people have their reasons to use  them. I for
example use Konqueror, and I really hate it, when a website's features
are "Firefox optimized", using FF's proprietary extensions or special
bahaviour. People should stick to the standards, and when a problem
occurs even with a standards compliant page, one should try to fix it
anyway.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
work: http://www.zirona.com/ | leisure: http://www.roggenrohl.net