[wp-testers] What to do, what to do...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:04:23 GMT 2007

Ok folks, I have a few questions here for you...

1) Should I keep my internal organs of VindictiveBastard.net a little
f-ed up, and as is but functioning ok... Meaning all the older tags that
were there from before are showing up where need be, but the more recent
ones that were added before this latest upgrade went bye bye. They don't
show up, they were being placed in the wp-categories table... Which I
now removed from there of course.. They still don't show up under more
recent latest posts. Should I just go from where I'm at now, and just
start modifying however many numerous recent posts, adding tags back
again, or just ...

2) Wipe out all the tags from before and such, basically starting fresh
and new? Just let me know what older original tables to delete, if I
don't really need them that is... And please let me know how to wipe out
ALL the tags without losing other vital post informations...

Just want to know and have your guy's thoughts on what I should do with
this. I don't want to have a half ass working tags thing here sigh. I'd
rather have it as if it's a fresh installation, and have ability to add
tags from the get again. Cause how it is now, it's just not right. I'd
rather fix this issue before going any farther...

Just let me know which tables could be dropped-no longer used really, if
I can flush out a table of tags only etc etc without affecting anything
else... Thanks in advanced..