[wp-testers] WP Tag Cloud parameter question...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:38:53 GMT 2007

I had asked about this before, and was trying to find that someone's
reply post in the archives but couldn't off hand. It's regarding the WP
Tag Cloud.

I'm using this for sidebar.php file for theme:

<?php wp_tag_cloud('smallest=8&largest=22'); ?>

But what's the code to include to that, to display only a set amount of
WP tags, rather then ALL of them on the sidebar? Mr. Jeremy Visser
thought the "number" parameter is what I'm after, but he says it's not
working either..

"However, it doesn't work, and if you look inside the
wp_generate_tag_cloud() function, it doesn't even touch $number. So, I
presume the WP guys haven't implemented it yet."

Anyone with any ideas on how to display a set amount of WP Tags in the
cloud? Thanks in advanced. :)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net