[wp-testers] Hey Wp-testers@lists.automattic.com ;)

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:12:24 GMT 2007

Creamers wrote:
> ok can we stop this is has nothing to do with wordpress.
>
> hey its free advertising to my friends and people i email.  ive your
> going to email me now email me though,
>
> creamers at creamersrealm.com
>
> that way 300 people dont see the email.

Excuse me? I was ONLY giving friendly advice... It don't matter if you
want to help advertise your friends and so forth. Just maybe keeping
them sentences tighter together and such? Would help keep things nicer
for the rest of those 300 or so on the list. That's all... Anyway, I'm
done with this.. I have more important things to do, like clip my toe
nails and take a crap... and no, I'm not emailing you off-list. I'm done
with this now...weee!

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net