[wp-testers] 2.3 Where and what...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:05:09 GMT 2007

Alright, here's the out come of it. I tried everything possible, in
various orders and so forth yet still had no luck. It's still not
showing tags on the front page and single post page for most later ones,
but seem to be there for older ones when I ran the UTW plugin.

Weird thing is though, most of the more recent tags were added to the
wp-categories table, but just were not showing up on front page for
under the Category section nor in the import > cats2tag option page. =/
I just copied/pasted ONLY the actually category database schema from
backup file and ran query in database. So now it's ONLY the normal
actual categories listed under the wp-categories table...

Since I have everything backed up separate, in their own respected
database backups I'll just go through that file and grab all the LATEST
tags that were added and just re-add them to the posts they were
before...  Not really a big deal, we'll (authors and I) will just have
to start adding tags to newer posts and I'll just have to go back
through some of the more recent ones and add them back again... :) ;)

Oh yeah, the older tags and posts with tags, shows the tags on single
post page as well.

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net