[wp-testers] 2.3 Where and what...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:40:01 GMT 2007

LCSV4 wrote:
> I know it's easy just to check out the changelogs, but does an upgrade
> of just revised structured files get released anywhere? Instead of the
> whole package.

Going along with what I said in last reply. I do this over and over
again throughout periods of each specific ones release(s). I watch the
WP SVN email list, and double check which files were updated, added,
removed and etc as well. Anyway, I hope this some what answers your
question. :) I'm riding on negative hours of sleep again, so I could be
"off" on things a little. LoL!