[wp-testers] Discovered something odd......Wordpress/cpanel issue?

D Kai Wilson kai at kaiberie.com
Thu Jun 21 07:24:24 GMT 2007

That's not what it is because it used to work.*grin*
It's simply not adding the redirects at all.  You fill out the form, and nothing happens - at all.  It echos back what you were going to do, but when you click through, its empty.  If you add it, manually, to the .htaccess (above, or below) it works fine.

And it used to work, because I have a blog with 40 of them on it.  I'll test some more and see what I can work out, but I thought it very odd that I've just updated Cpanel and wordpress, and its only just started happening.

If anyone wants a look, I can send logins offlist.

D Kai Wilson.