[wp-testers] 2.2 Last Look

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Thu Jun 21 01:33:55 GMT 2007

On 6/20/07, Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org> wrote:
> I don't have time to look into it deeply right now, and it's not really
> a showstopper bug or anything, but I thought I'd mention it, in case
> somebody wants to take a look. If it matters, I'm in EDT, my server is
> in PDT (3 hours behind me), and I future-dated the post by roughly 2.5
> hours (entered at 3:59 PM EDT, for publishing at 6:40 PM).

We do have a possible cron race.  It can result in double pings, for
example.  We've had sporadic reports of future posts misfiring, but
nothing I've been able to pin down.  I plan to give cron another audit
for 2.3.  I don't have plans to work on it for 2.2.x unless someone
manages to pin it down.

Any other issues with 2.2.1?  My trigger finger is starting to itch.
I am very much looking forward to finally releasing it.

Ryan