[wp-testers] 2.2 Last Look

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Wed Jun 20 21:01:55 GMT 2007

I just had something weird happen... I'm using revision 5725. I future
dated a post for later this afternoon, and published it. The new post is
not showing up on the main page, but it showed up in my newsreader (from
the rdf feed).

At first, I thought maybe there was a timestamp/timezone error in the
feed code, but now I can't replicate it. When I fetch the feeds now, the
post doesn't appear. So I'm left wondering if there's some sort of race
condition in the future-post handling?

I don't have time to look into it deeply right now, and it's not really
a showstopper bug or anything, but I thought I'd mention it, in case
somebody wants to take a look. If it matters, I'm in EDT, my server is
in PDT (3 hours behind me), and I future-dated the post by roughly 2.5
hours (entered at 3:59 PM EDT, for publishing at 6:40 PM).

-- Dougal Campbell http://dougal.gunters.org/