[wp-testers] Body of emails not posting

Amanda J. Rush amanda at customerservant.com
Wed Jun 20 15:43:37 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this but has been reported, but when using WP2.2, I've found
that when posting via email, the subject of the email gets posted as the
title of the post, but the body of the email nevedr makes it, so that the
post itself is blank.  WP-mail isn't reporting any errors.  I've also tried
posting both text and html mail to see if either of those would correct the
problem.  If anyone has encountered this and knows of a fix, I'd be very
grateful if someone could either post it to the list or email me offlist.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

Amanda