[wp-testers] Breadcrumb Plugin

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Fri Jun 1 22:02:58 GMT 2007

On Jun 1, 2007, at 5:21 AM, Christopher Windsor wrote:

> Any ideas what I need to do to make this code work?

I wouldn't spend any cycles trying to get plugins to work with trunk
right now.  Ryan is moving a lot of code, and the API isn't locked
down yet.  Whatever you fix will likely break again.  Once things
settle down, we'll announce the changes and the API so that plugin
developers (for tagging/category plugins) have a head start.  Best
bet is to monitor WP-Hackers, http://boren.nu/ and http://
markjaquith.wordpress.com/ and to bug the authors of your favorite
plugins to update, once we lock down the API.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://markjaquith.com/

Covered Web Services