[wp-testers] PHP warning: preg_match() compilation error

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Jul 30 10:39:28 GMT 2007

Thats something to do with the Pretty Permalinks, (URL Rewriting).
Purely a suggestion would be to either disable permalinks, and then
re-enable them, or to change the permalink structure to something else,
and then back again, Just to flush the rules and get it to re-generate the
rules.

Also, Any plugins you recently installed might be causing a issue, the
general stuff.