[wp-testers] WP Tag Cloud parameter question...

Pål Grønås Drange paal at drange.net
Mon Jul 2 19:21:24 GMT 2007

>> And I created a trac:
>>
>> http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4552
>>
>> ---pgdx
>>

> Ok, I finally tried this on the localhost. The tags show only limited
> amount, which is what your patch is intended to do. :D I set the display
> to 40 and it's only showing 40 like supposed to. However, the largest
> and smallest function isn't working. They all small.
>
> Here is what I was using:
> <?php wp_tag_cloud('smallest=8&largest=22&number=40&orderby=count'); ?>
>
> Comparing to what you wrote above there, and to your patch, you seemed
> to be missing this end part in your patch:
>
> * ( $smallest + ( ( $count - $min_count ) * $font_step ) )
>            . "$unit;'>$tag</a>";
> }
>
> *I tried your patch the way it was on your filed ticket, and then added
> that ending part right above there too and nothing. The tags are all
> still small, any thoughts? Maybe it's something I'm not doing correctly?
> Thanks again for your patch though! "We" getting closer! :D
>
> --
> spencerp
> http://spencerp.net
> http://www.vindictivebastard.net

My patch doesn't remove that line. It's a line break (as you can see on
line 351/325 in this file, which still hasn't my patch included:
http://trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-includes/category-template.php )

So if you look at my patch again (
http://trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/4552/ticket4552 ), you can
see that there's only one - sign (minus sign), and that's on an empty line.

Try to add my code without removing any of the existing.

----pgdx