[wp-testers] Potential problem with WP2.1

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Jan 30 13:04:05 GMT 2007

On Jan 30, 2007, at 7:24 AM, Luc Saint-Elie wrote:

> This morning my hosting provider disabled my database for this
> reason :
>
> mar jan 30 11:22:45 CET 2007 : sainteli04 : Query 12 SELECT
> option_name,
> option_value FROM cv_options WHERE autoload =
> 'yes'                              |
> mar jan 30 11:22:45 CET 2007 : sainteli04 : Query 12 SELECT
> option_name,
> option_value FROM cv_options WHERE autoload =
> 'yes'

This is performed on every WordPress load, but shouldn't be done more
than once per load.

Do you have a wp-cron.php file in your WordPress root directory?  If
not, that could be causing an infinite loop of spawned requests:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3713

--
Mark Jaquith
http://markjaquith.com/