[wp-testers] Spell Checker Says Wordpress Is Misspelled

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 20:25:07 GMT 2007

The SpellChecker is TinyMCE Spell Checker, and the dictionary isn't stored
with Wordpress. It is either getting it's Spell Checking List from Google or
PSpell (don't exactly know what that is, so it might not even be a
dictionary). So, since you can't edit those lists, I guess you'd have to
check if Wordpress or WordPress has been marked as misspelled and stop it
from reporting it.

Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)