[wp-testers] Access Denied Problem and Suggestion

Felix Ker felixker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 03:42:46 GMT 2007

I'm stil having the same problems with line 173 and char 290. Error
msg: Access is denied.

This problem comes randomly. I have to restart my IE many times before
I have the problem cleared. When it's facing bad mood, it returns. (I
blog quite often, so it returns every 2 days.)

I wonder if it's the problems with my files.

I'm suggesting there be a 'install-check'. install-check will have the
md5/sha hash for the more important files (wp-admin, includes, etc).
Users can run install-check to check the integrity of files.

Some packets may have gone missing when uploading.

--
Best regards,

felix.ker
msn/mail:felix at felixker.com
did:65.91456635

NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
anyone or make copies.

* email scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content *