[wp-testers] Releases archive

Dave Briggs briggs.dave at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 11:39:08 GMT 2007

On 1/27/07, Matt <speedboxer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice page, good idea. But, maybe there should be a "Latest" link that links
> to latest.zip, so that someone can just click that link and then get the
> latest WP downloaded.

I agree, a cool idea. It might help me out, too. I have had a couple
of WP blogs previous to this one, all hosted on the same database. The
files, though, have been deleted.

What I would like to do is reinstall WordPress for each blog, upgrade
them to 2.1, export the files and then import them into my current
blog. Does this make sense?

Can anyone tell me how I can find out the version of WordPress that a
blog was running on from the database?

Also, which field will I need to change which reflects what is
selected as the location for all the files?

Thanks

--
Dave Briggs