[wp-testers] Add comments to the posts will drop custom field of the posts?

Paveo Chen paletheweed at 21cn.com
Fri Jan 26 18:35:24 GMT 2007

Hi,I upgraded my WordPress to 2.1,everything goes right but the post keywords.I use Jeromes Keywords plugin to add keywords to my posts,it works fine in my WordPress 2.0.7,when I upgrade to 2.1,the plugin seems working properly,I still can see the keywords in my posts.But,add comments to the posts will drop any keyword of the posts (the keyword row will be deleted from the wp_postmeta table)!I don't know why and need some one's help.Thanks for any suggestion.