[wp-testers] Do you know where I could still download 2.0.7?

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Thu Jan 25 14:00:41 GMT 2007

Thanks Matt.  That's all I needed to hear.  The fact that
http://static.wordpress.org/build/ still was getting the daily builds and
http://static.wordpress.org/archive/ was lagging by six months didn't seem
to indicate it was a deprecated machine, just that some process was broken
or forgotten. These things happen.

So, I'd posted about it a couple times, but you may have missed those.  I
had gotten an acknowledgement from a personal email to an Automattic member,
but I didn't know if it had been raised to the attention of anyone who could
do something about it or if it had been lost in the shuffle.  The next time
I asked, I hadn't gotten a response at all.  These things happen too.  So,
I'm just being diligent.

I'll consider the matter closed now.