[wp-testers] tinyMCE was not defined ! An urgent problem !

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 04:46:24 GMT 2007

On 1/24/07, Truong Phan Dang <dangtruong at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you so much for your concern. I have tested on I.E 6.0/7.0 and F.F
> 2.0.1 on 3 different. computers. At the moment, I must use Monkey
> Editor 2.5instead of the default tinyMCE editor. Is there any way to
> find out what
> happened  ?

That is very strange. As you see it in so many independent client
environments, it seems likely that the problem is server side not
client side. As I have not experienced similar problems, it is likely
caused by a plugin you have installed, or do you have the problem with
no plugins activated?

Best regards,
Lloyd