[wp-testers] Do you know where I could still download 2.0.7?

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Wed Jan 24 22:11:49 GMT 2007

Brian Layman wrote:
> They STILL don't exist at http://static.wordpress.org/archive/
>
> No one has responded at to why it is difficult to update that directory...
> But people at Automattic know it is out of date and only 2.0.1 is up there.

Whoa nellie! That directory is on an old server and isn't integrated
with the build processes. It's deprecated as a source for releases, and
has been for a long time, and I've turned of indexes to indicate this.

I'll import really old releases into the new system now.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com