[wp-testers] Manage Blogroll missing some 2.0.7 features?

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 22:03:02 GMT 2007

Ben Duchac wrote:
> I have just been poking around in the control panel of 2.1, and I notice
> that the new "blogroll" panel no longer lets me choose to have links sorted
> at all. Before I could do it by most recent update, randomly, by link
> ID, or
> a couple others. Has this functionality been dropped? I really liked having
> a randomized blogroll.

Those settings were related to the linkcategories that are no more.

I think you should be able to get the same functionality by adding the
right parameters to the call in your theme to get_links_list with a set
of calls to get_bookmarks for each category (if you want per category
customisation)

westi
--
Peter Westwood