[wp-testers] Excluding subcategories

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Wed Jan 24 06:24:48 GMT 2007

>> I see someone else is asking for the same thing :-)
>>
>> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/101889
>
> Try depth=1.

Hi Ryan, sorry but it didn't work. Digging inside the code
(category-template.php), actually there's no a "depth" parameter for
wp_list_categories function. Maybe you mean "hierarchical=0" but this
just makes flat lists, instead of nested ones.

Dino.

PS: I think I will need to "optimize" my theme. Before upgrading, each
page was generated in say more or less 0.30 seconds, now the average
time is 0.45. Maybe my template uses some deprecated functions?

--
due chiacchiere <http://feeds.feedburner.com/duechiacchiere>