[wp-testers] Listing Top Level Pages

Charles E. Frees-Melvin charles.freesmelvin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 01:46:29 GMT 2007

I was using a plug-in (there used to be 2 differentones to do it) to only
display the top level pages unless you were viewing the top level page for
the children pages.

Is there a way to do this in 2.1 as neither of the plugins work.

The plugins I was using were

  *Collapsing Page Menus<http://sporkfancier.com/collapsing-page-menus-plugin>
* 0.1

Displays an unordered list of pages that expands an collapses based on the
current page. Check out my other wordpress
plugins<http://sporkfancier.com/category/wordpress/>,
too! By Cameron Fraser <http://www.sporkfancier.com/>.

or

  *Fold Page Menus<http://jpmcc.blogdns.org/index.php/software/fold_page_menus>
* 1.3

'Folds' Page menus, i.e. initially only Main Pages are shown in the menu.
Users can display child Pages by clicking on a parent. Requires a minor edit
to sidebar.php (see documentation). By John McCreesh<http://jpmcc.blogdns.org/>
.

--
Charles E. Frees-Melvin