[wp-testers] Link category not updated

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Tue Jan 23 22:48:05 GMT 2007

Hi all, thanks for the great job with milestone 2.1, it's really
awesome! I would like to point out a small bug: I noticed in wp_links
table that link_category column is not updated according to the new IDs
assigned to categories after the "merge". For example I had a category
with ID = 10 (link category named "my suggestions") before upgrading.
Now it has ID = 33, but link_category column for links in "my
suggestions" still have value equal to 10. Is this a bug or I'm wrong
somewhere?

Thanks in advance.
dino.