[wp-testers] 2.1 RC2

Matt Wiebe mattwiebe3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 03:47:39 GMT 2007

I'm the one who added Inline Ajax Comments 0.3 to the "iffy" list. I was
testing it with 2.1 beta2. I've now installed RC2, and it's working nicely.
I was getting an ugly mysql error before, but no longer. Maybe the upgrade
script (which ran when I installed RC2) fixed this?

I'll change this to "working" on the compatibility wiki.

- Matt Wiebe
http://mattwiebe.com