[wp-testers] 2.1 RC2

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 15:53:29 GMT 2007

Greets:

The reason why I was asking about where this was occuring was that
this was also a bug a long while back in WPMu.  I was wonder if it had
reappeared again.

I'm not seeing this link though on my Manage Pages page though.

Gotta admit though that the idea of checking to see if the link is
correct for the type of article (Post or Page) sounds like a good idea
to me.

Or is this a backend method of switching a Post to a Page and the
other way around?

Regards,
-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be